Newsletter

July 2020

July 2020

от Carole Piriou -
Number of replies: 0

Dear participant,

i+solutions launches its COVID-19 Procurement Portal

i+solutions has launched an online procurement portal for COVID-19 personal protective equipment (PPE). Ministries of Health or large NGOs can obtain a sales quotation within two working days after submitting an inquiry in the portal. The online portal offers a one-stop-shop for high quality COVID-19 related PPE commodities at an affordable price.

Our 15 years' experience as procurement agent for large global donors and our proven track record of delivering health commodities in over 60 low- and middle-income countries, ensure customers will receive the goods on time and of the desired quality. We have contracted suppliers with high quality products at affordable prices and work only with reliable shipping companies.

The portal also includes a quantification tool to ensure our clients order the appropriate amount of products to protect health workers and patients in their countries. In need of COVID-19 PPE products? Please visit our COVID-19 Procurement Portal at www.covidcommodities.org.

In the state of Borno, Nigeria, the Women’s Refugee Commission together and i+solutions received funding support from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to collaborate with the Borno State Primary Healthcare Development Agency (BSPHCDA) and increase the access to reproductive, maternal, new-born, child, and adolescent health and nutrition services in the state.

i+solutions is providing supply chain system strengthening for the project to ensure uninterrupted supply of commodities at the last mile. Among other activities, we are building the capacity of relevant health workers in the state on key supply chain operations using a combination of face-to-face training and on-line training via i+academy. These trainings include: forecasting and quantification of health commodities, procurement, warehousing and storage, monitoring and supportive supervision, and logistics management of health commodities.

In Uganda, i+academy is currently also providing services to Medical Access Uganda Ltd (MAUL) for building a new online learning platform dedicated to health supply chain management. The new platform will offer courses on health supply chain management for low-and-middle income countries. Video materials are being subtitled in different languages, including Swahili.

Our vast experience with online learning shared with all of you on i+academy during the seven past years is bearing fruit.​