Newsletter

December 2017

Picture of Carole Piriou
December 2017
by Carole Piriou - Monday, 4 December 2017, 10:59 AM

Scholarship 2018

We are happy to announce that we have opened applications for our scholarship programme 2018. Candidates have until December 25 to apply online and win a free registration to a online course. Spread the word between your colleagues and friends, or submit an application.

i+academy in Arabic

arabici+solutions facilitators Eva van Tol and Kenny Onasanya visited Khartoum, Sudan from 10th to 14th September. Following this face-to-face training on procurement and quantification, we installed the Arabic language pack on i+academy. Only the regular course features are translated at the moment, but this is definitely a first step towards offering a full online course in Arabic.

Dissemination of national guidelines

With funding from Family Planning 2020, i+solutions has finalised the first phase of dissemination of the new Burundi National Quality Assurance Guidelines for Medicines via i+academy. We have adapted the guidelines to an online format, complete with quizzes and discussion forum. The session was offered to the ‘Médecins Chefs de District’, the ‘gestionnaires des pharmacies de district’ and the ‘chargés du Système d’Information Sanitaire’ of the 46 health districts of Burundi.

learn